Monday, June 20, 2005

Start of something new

Friends of mine have been blogging for months now. I've looked at their blogs, and other people's blogs that they have linked to...and I've found a stirring inside me to begin the creative process within me once again. I've been afraid to start something, though, and not be able to keep up. After all, the true bloggers are the ones who keep posts current. I'm not sure I'm disciplined enough to do that...but I'll try to post at least once a week if I can. (After all, it's just a little time out of my lunch break.)

I've taken some time out of my creativeness to begin a family, but that was 6 years ago. Not to say I haven't been creative, just to say I don't see myself pursuing a lot of the creative avenues I have in the past, like painting, writing poetry, music, etc. Now, after the birth of our second child, I'm ready to see what God has in store for me, as I begin to find time for Him in a new way. So...not a huge religious piece, but an expectant one. I expect God to show up and bring new insight to things as I blog.

Hopefully, it will be one you'll want to visit again. Let me know if you're checking in. I'd love to see who's interested. If you don't comment, that's okay. Not everything requires a response...sometimes we need to be okay with just being, not doing.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm listening (smile)

julie said...

i'm so excited for your words!

gloria said...

Julia, welcome! glad to see you here!