Saturday, September 24, 2005

In an answer to the blog

Okay, Jan (Sacred Threshold), It's my turn to answer the tag. I should have known you'd pick on a newbie blogger. Like I have time for this? It's taking me a bit of an effort, so I've spread this out over the entire day, so I can really think of things I want to say. For those of you who want to track...check out the links to my blogging friends, and follow their links..
Okay, okay, I'm on it....here goes.
 
Getting to Know Me...
 
Things I plan to do before I die:
1) dance at my daughter's wedding and/or graduation
2) travel to Japan again
3) dance at my son's wedding and/or graduation
4) travel to Europe again...but this time to Greece, Israel, Italy, France, England.
5) take a gourmet cooking class
 
Things I can do:
1) walk, talk, and chew gum at the same time
2) play with my kids for hours on end
3) hide the grey just a little bit longer
4) change a diaper and entertain a 6 year old in a single bound.
5) multi-task just about everything (not that I should...but I can.)
 
Things I can't do: (yet)
1) eat weird stuff, like on Fear Factor (that's the only reason I haven't done a Survivor try-out yet)
2) play electric guitar
3) pilot an airplane
4) parachute from an airplane - or tall building
5) stay away from my family for more than a month
 
Things that attract me to my husband:
1) when he's confident about taking on something that scares me
2) how he loves our kids...he's such a great dad.
3) his passion for the USA and his military
4) how he looks at me with those hazel-brown eyes and says "I love you."
5) how his weight actually matters to him, even though he loves his sweets.
 
Celebrity crushes: (in no particular order...depends on what you mean by crush...I choose guys with character.)
1) Matt Damon -- in Goodwill Hunting, and the Borne Identity
2) Chris O'Donnell - in Circle of Friends
3) Nicolas Cage -- in Conair and National Treasure
4) John Travolta -- in Michael and Phenomenon
5) Harrison Ford -- in Air force One, and Indiana Jones
 
People I want to do this next:
1) my husband, Todd...that means you'll have to venture into blogland.
2) Christi...wake up from the bakery
3) Gloria....gather in this room
4) Scottie...latnnemele
5) anyone reading this who hasn't been mentioned on another blog...if you're a newbie like me, let's hear it, and comment here so we can find you.