Monday, March 06, 2006

Friendly e-mail banter

From: julie
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:55 PM
Subject: serviceu.
thanks for putting the registration in the same reservation as the room for the baptism prep class.

Reply from lalimama:
I usually try to. It's easier for me.

Reply from Julie:
exactly. i just wanted to be on the positive side of things with it since so few actually do it like they’re supposed to. so thanks!

Lalimama:
Okay, then. You're welcome.
What is this? Everybody's being so nice to me today. Another co-worker from across the building just sent me a kudos, too. Not that I'm complaining, it just seems a bit unusual to hear the positive. I should pass it forward, I suppose. Great way to start Lent.

Julie:
well, you deserve it everyday. sorry we’ve failed you.

Lalimama:
Sounds like a new blog post...huh?

Julie:
for you or me?

Lalimama:
me, of course.

Julie:
well, i thought it could be an apology blog. you know, i’ve failed, i’ve failed. oh, woe is me, i’ve failed. you know, all about me ;)

Lalimama:
Oh, you are so funny.

Julie:
thanks. :=) (that’s my big toothed grin… it just looks like a crooked nose.)

Lalimama:

No comments: