Thursday, March 16, 2006

What a bracket...

I did it. I caved into the fun of picking the NCAA men's college basketball finals, and posted them on CBS sportsline.com. I signed up with WCCO's evening team, so we'll see how I fare against Mark Rosen, Paul Douglas, Amelia Santaniello, and Don Shelby. It should be interesting.

I used the same picks for the office pool. First year for picking teams in the bracket. I'll keep you posted how I'm doing. For a gal who knows very little about these teams...we'll see how I do.

First round picks...Duke, UNC-Wilmington, Texas A&M, LSU, Southern Illinois, Iowa, NC State, Texas, Memphis, Bucknell, Pittburgh, Kansas, San Diego State, Gonzaga, Marquette, UCLA, Connecticut, Kentucky, Utah State, Air Force, George Mason, Murray State, Seton Hall, Winthrop, Villanova, Wisconsin, Nevada, Boston College, UW- Milwaukee, South Alabama, Georgetown, Ohio State.

More to come...

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Benson said...

. . . Hi . . . all I have to say is Hi (smile)