Wednesday, March 01, 2006

There's just something very wrong with this...

As I was searching for some crucifix images for Lent, I came across the following ads...

"Is your mobile phone a testimony to the wondrousness of His grace? Well it should be. Let the world (or at least your train compartment) see Jesus, in all his flashing, multicoloured glory, with the crucifix phone cover."

The bobblehead Jesus banner ran across the top of this ad. C'mon I know you really want one...the bobblehead or the phone cover? Yea...me too...but I just couldn't bring myself to getting one, I was laughing way too hard. No, I'm not going to link it, you'll have to Google it yourself.

2 comments:

julie said...

oh, no. this is so bad... and i laugh right along with you.

i'm so ordering the bobblehead. i'll stick him to the dashboard of my car.

Jaime G said...

I am so embarrassed! Consumerism Christianity has hit a new "low"!! But I am dying to see the bobblehead Jesus...