Monday, October 17, 2005

Just Barney - no Betty here...yet.

Jan and I were talking at work the other day, that blogging is such a new thing, you don't hear about it much in mainstream media. Really, I've only heard it from her, the local newscasters who blog on the station's site, and on this Monday night show called "How I met your mother."

So...I put in the words Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser) into the blog search, and others have wondered, too. Follow the links, and follow him to a different network. (Doogie was originally aired on ABC in 1989.)

Yes, CBS.com does have a Barney blog, named for Neil's character who is also a blogger. Are we all doomed to be saying "Oh... now that's definitely going in the blog" and "That story sounds like a post." Well, continue with the scanning of his blog, because I laughed so hard at the post dated 10.3...well, you can guess what happened. My blog and those that are linked here aren't nearly that out there.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

"you don't hear about it much in mainstream media" - no, but it is out there. I have a friend who is in-house counsel for CNN in Atlanta. She was in D.C. last week doing training for other CNN employees on legal issues with media blogs. Need I say more?!